Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: Working within established procedures, performs administrative duties, keeps all records of the financial transactions of the Chamber of Commerce, Paris Visitors and Convention Council and performs all related work as assigned.
Maintains all accounts payable and accounts receivables for the Chamber of Commerce, V&CC and Love Civic Center.job-application-form-template-download-standard-20170814
- Responsible for recording monies in Chamber Master.
- Prepares packets with agendas, minutes of meetings, proposals, memoranda, all financial reports and records required at the end of each monthly period of operation for the Board of Directors.
- Maintains the membership data base, membership billing, recruitment and retention of the members.
- Publish the weekly Chamber newsletter.
- Provides all bookkeeping services and administrative support required for all the activities and operation of special development project funds.
- Performs all duties as assigned by the President and is expected to cooperate with and support other employees of the organization.
- Supervise the Secretary/Receptionist in the performance of their duties.
- Operates and understands maintenance of all general office equipment.
- Be responsible for ordering all supplies for the Chamber.
- Be responsible for the proper maintenance and utilization of the computer system.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the President.
- Greets visitors, answers telephone calls, and notes essential information for the President.
- Maintains general files and files which involve restricted information.
- Schedules meetings or appointments for the President.
- Prepares correspondence in response to a variety of inquiries not requiring attention of the President although limited investigations are involved to provide appropriate answers. Composes other letters of a non-technical nature at the request of the President.
- Assists the President on a variety of administrative detail matters.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
Please send application and resume to email@example.com. Position will be posted until filled.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to excellence through diversity.
Last modified: June 4, 2019